Monday, May 13, 2013

So very sorry

Hi all, 

Just here to apologize to you all and give you some insight as to why the posts are coming way later than expected. 

Aside from the fact that I've been struggling with Hypermobility Syndrome. Even after having it my entire life it has been acting up since this year which made me almost wheelchair bound. I'm at a clinic two days a week now to help me get stronger and live the way a regular 22 year old should. 

Aside from all this my dad has been diagnosed with heart failure. He's had a heart attack which he luckily survived but the angioplasty failed and they couldn't place a stent. Now he's been waiting for open heart surgery for over a month and the entire family is on edge. 

Also Richie being MIA for the past couple weeks isn't helping my muse at all either. So all in all it's just a combination of things keeping me from updating.
I sincerely hope you all understand. Thank you for reading and don't give up yet! This story is far from over!

Love, 
SamboraLady

2 comments:

  1. Oh My God! You take care of yourself and your Father. We can wait for a new chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to check in to see how you are doing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments go here :) Thanks!